Wednesday, June 4, 2008

She is on her way...just not sure how soon!!


Well I am 38 weeks and 2 days today! So we are getting REALLY close!! We are all so excited and anxiously waiting for her arrival! I just finished personal training on Monday for a while so it is nice to have sometime to relax, rest and get everything all set! It is an amazing thing how your body kind of takes over and you just flow with it...not sure exactly what your experiencing or what this feeling is or that feeling...it's a very vulneralbe yet humbling place God places a woman going through the labor process! Anyways, we are sooooo very excited! Billy has been doing last minute things to get our house more organized and "cleaned" up for the last probably! HAHA!

Anyways, being the "Ann" that I am, I dropped our camera 2 days ago and of course it wont turn on...so they told me to send it in to Canon in ILLINOIS and it will be back in 15 working days...I was like umm...NO CAN DO...we are having a baby in less than 15 days...so as all pregnant women assume anything is possible, they turned down my request to go to a store and exchange it for a new one! HAHA! (you know pregnant women supposedly lose up to 8% of their brain during pregnancy-well that has for sure happened to me) Anyways, we have such wonderful friends and family that are sharing their cameras with us during this time!

Here is a picture of my at 37 weeks and 5 days! It is as a very special friends baby shower, Laurie (far right) given by her best friend, Mandy (middle) and of course the HUGE PREGGO LADY on the left...is Me and Baby Clark!

Well hopefully next time we post we will be showing you pictures of our precious little girl and you will know her NAME!!
Love to all, thanks for your continued prayers!
Billy, Ann & Baby Clark

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was sooooo good to see you yesterday and to catch up! I'm so excited for you and Billy. I can't wait to see that precious little girl that God is blessing you with! you are so special to me! Love you, tammy

Anonymous said...

Love the new pics & update, Ann !
You will be in my prayers as the date nears for your precious bundle to enter this world.

Julie, it was good to hear from you, even though we are using Ann's blog. :-)

I learned that all of you are attending a church that my very best friend, from IN, is a huge part of. Would love to get you all connected.

Love to all,
Jackie Carl

Ben and Erin said...

Sounds like you are ready. We can't wait to see your little girl in a few weeks! Yeah! We are praying for your health, baby's health, and your labor/delivery. :) Love you!

Tammy and Jimmy Dugger said...

You are still looking great Ann!!!
We can't wait to meet Baby Girl Clark. We are praying for you and everyone that will be involved in the birth of your sweet girl. When you see her for the 1st time you are going to feel a love like you have never felt before. It is hard to explain, but I know you will feel it too!!!
Hang in there girl! You and Billy are going to be perfect parents.
Haley and James can't wait to meet their new friend. :)

MP said...

congratulations ann! I can't wait to see pictures of baby clark. She will be just gorgeous!

Megan Saylor Parker