Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Moving Along!



Our doctor just left a little while ago, but not before breaking Ann's water and starting her on a oxytocin drip (to induce the contractions) She said her goal was to have the baby out by midnight. I know our families are mobilizing and starting to head to the hospital soon. Ann's contractions have definitely started getting worse as I can see it in her face. She is an amazing woman though and very tough! I am having a little elbow pain from working out but I don't think I am going to ask for any pain meds yet. But I am tolerating the pain well too. Not that anyone cares how I am doing but as you can see in the picture, I am hanging in there, the contractions aren't affecting me too much! Really, I am just kidding. I am trying to make Ann laugh a little bit when she reads this. Keep checking back as I will try to update the progress. Ann's mom and Grandma just arrived to check on Ann.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippeeeeeeee!!!! We are praying for a speedy delivery! Thank you for keeping us posted! We are so excited for you guys! Love you, Ang

Anonymous said...

AAAAHHHHH.....I just want to scream I am sooo excited! Now, if I could just get Jay off that 100ft ladder today....everything would be GREAT! I can't wait to see this precious little baby. We are sooooo excited for you guys. So weird seeing Ann laying up in that bed! Don't want to overwhelm you with too many visitors.....but maybe in the next couple of days....I need to get my hands on that baby! Love you guys!
Tammy Landis Tropf

Anonymous said...

Praying for all of you.
I'll keep checking the blog for updates.
Jackie Carl
Marion, IN