Saturday, June 28, 2008

VISITORS and more visitors...






Thank you soo much to all of you who came to visit!! There have been soo many of you who have brought love, cards, gifts, flowers, balloons, yummy treats, meals, and the list goes on!

I wanted to put everyones pictures up on Elliana's blogspot but there are just too many people who have so graciously come to visit and meet her! We do want to thank you by name though if your picture didn't make it...please know that it doesn't mean you aren't just as important to us and to her!!

We love you all:

Thanks for visiting Grammy & Grandpa E, Grammy and Grandpa C, Great Grandma Ringenberg, Great Grandma and Grandpa Davidson, Uncle J and Aunt Mandee, Aunt Amy, Uncle Ben & Aunt Erin & Clare, Brit & Nate, Laurie, The Moledor Family, Tracy H, Summer & Mark, Tracy, Shruti & Newton, Kim, Tim & AO, David & Stephanie, George & Mary, Jimmy & Tammy, Brett & Joy, Tammy & Jay, Brooke, Thad, The Morris Family, Heather, The Harbour Family, The MItchell Family, Dennis....the list goes on and on...forgive me if I forgot to mention your name! We soo appreciated every visit, every call, every email, EVERYONE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ann...you and Elliana are beautiful!! I love all the pics! I tried posting a few other comments last week, but none went through...not sure why! :( Love you and will talk soon!