Can you believe my dark hair...looks just like my mommy and daddy when they were born!
Grammy C and Ellianna
First Family Picture
Lovin that face
First of all, we want to say THANK YOU so much for all the visits, cards, flowers, gifts, balloons, and unending amounts of love! We have been overwhelmed by the love you have given to us! Well we will try to get better at posting pictures more often but it has been a crazy time of coming home, showing off Elliana, nursing 24/7, and just adjusting to it all! But here are alot of pictures for you to keep you up to date for our precious girl!
2 comments:
Thanks for posting new pictures :) You all look great! I love that last pic of Elliana, what a little face!
Hey Ann, if you're wondering who I am, this is Liz, Michelle Biederman's sister-in-law :). Michelle told me your news so i just had to check out your blog. What a beautiful baby and family of 3 you make!! I love seeing all of the photos of Elliana. You also look great! Congratulations and best wishes :)
Post a Comment