Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Well, Here we go!


Well, Ann has been in early labor since Sunday afternoon. I was actually working at the firehouse that day and had to leave to come home. The doctor wanted us to come to the hospital Sunday night so we did. Ann was still only 1cm dilated and 80% thinned out. She was having regular mild contractions every 5 minutes. The doctor sent us home though to relax and let things run their course. Poor Ann, this kept up all yesterday and through the night. We were both up at 4am this morning making waffles and watching a movie. Our doctor called this morning and said to go ahead and come in to the hospital. She said she would probably induce labor today! So here we are. We are waitiing on the doctor to come in and decide what to do next. Hopefully we will have a little girl joining us tonight! We will keep you updated. I think that is my job now. Thanks for all the calls and prayers.

3 comments:

Kurt and Michelle said...

You look great Ann!!! We will be praying for you. I can't wait to hear the good news :) :) :) Love you!!

Tammy and Jimmy Dugger said...

Ann you look radiant!! I can't wait for you and Billy to be able to meet your little girl!! Hang in there! You amaze me Ann at how strong you are. Billy...take good care of that sweet wife of yours. :)

Nate said...

could you be a more put together, pretty pregnant woman just about to give birth?! ;) I feel like my little sister has all but grown up and retired!