Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dr. Visit

Well I had a doctors appoointment this morning...I told her that I think she dropped...so she checked it out and she did say her head is there and in position for delivery, but I am not dialated at all yet!

So we will see! She could come a little early maybe! (I sure hope so) But whenever she is ready! I am trying to enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy and having the sweet kicks and punches from our baby girl...but we are SOOO ANXIOUS to meet this little wiggle worm and see her beautiful face! She pretty much moves 24 hours a day! We are just so thankful she is healthy!

She is measuring average size, and a great strong heart beat! We go to the doctor every week from here on out so we will keep you updated!

Until next time, Ann and Billy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Sorry we keep missing each other! Glad to hear the dr appt went well! We are SOOO excited for you guys and can't wait to meet the little princess!
we love you! Jay and Tammy

Anonymous said...

ANNIE !
I just learned about your blog today, from Tammy Tropf. I hope you don't mind me "stopping by".
You are as beautiful, as ever !
I am excited to see pictures of you & your "baby girl" and get a few updates.
Please tell your Momma & Daddy hello from Doug & I.
I will be checking in, regularly, from now on ! :-)
Love ya,
Jackie Carl

tjessenburg said...

Ann, Thank you for the joy of watching you "blossom" with the precious little one that God is giving you the privilege of carrying. You and Billy have prepared for her and SOON she will arrive. Thanks for taking such good care of her already. LOVE YOU, MOM Also hello Jackie- so sweet of you to comment on Ann. We miss you- come for a visit.

Anonymous said...

We just saw the sweetest baby girl ever! Thank you so much for sharing her with us! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet her in person. Children are truly gracious gifts from God and becoming a parent is such a blessing. Enjoy every moment! Congratulations! Love-Leah & James Jester