Ann got the epidural abn.out an hour ago. Prior to that she was 5cm dilated. 45 minutes after the epidural she is now 9cm!!! The doctor is on the way in and should be real soon! I will update this tonight with pictures of the princess and an update on An
Contract
14 years ago
3 comments:
I am so proud of you. This is tough work, but so worth it. We can't wait to see pictures and find out her name. Also, can't wait to see you all in a few days! :) We have been praying for you and thinking about you all day. Congrats early! Love you Ann.
Waiting like CRAZY.....as I know you have been for the past few weeks! Can't wait! Tammy
Well Billy it is 10:13pm and I just hitting REFRESH on my computer to find out what this little girl's name is!! We are so happy for you and are praying for you in this emotional time. Waiting for the news.....
Love David and Molly
Post a Comment