Monday, June 30, 2008

Doctor Appointment!

Well we had her 2 week doctor appointment today and she sure is a healthy baby! She dropped down to 8 lb's 7 oz at her 1 week and they wanted her to gain 6 oz. back this week...well this lil girl LOVES to eat! :) She weighed 9lb's 7 oz. so she doubled what they wanted her to gain! They said that is fine and that she is sooo very healthy so we were soo glad to hear that!

Her daddy started going back to work this past week and we all miss each other so much but are so thankful to Grammy E & Grammy C for coming to stay with us!

Here are some pictures from the past few days! Uncle J & Aunt Mandee came to visit us and we had some FUN!


A little nap with Mommy!


Taking a little family walk


Daddy and his twin brother Uncle J


Check out this face! I make tons of different faces everyday that keep mommy & daddy laughing all day long!


Aunt Mandee lovin on me!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to see all the pictures.
Elliana is beautiful. I love the pic of her on her side, sleeping.
That is precious!
Continue taking care of yourselves.
With Love,
Jackie & Doug Carl

Anonymous said...

Ann,
We looooovvvee looking at your blog pics of your precious family. Wish we were closer...but we are close in heart. Ellianna is so adorable!
Love and blessings,
Aunt Jean for all the Illinois Ringenbergs

MP said...

ann,

she is so precious! congratulations to you and your husband!!

Kurt and Michelle said...

I love the side sleeping picture...those little chubby arms are so adorable, makes you just wanna take a bite! I'm sure she'll have a silly personality like her parents, and it's already starting with that silly photo! So cute :)

Ben and Erin said...

I love to hear what is going on with Elliana. That is great that she is eating so well and gaining weight so well! :) I love the picture of her sleeping and the one where her eyes are open. So cute! She is already changing from when I saw her last. :)