It has been a crazy day. We awoke (after not sleeping last night) to a beautiful day and the realization that we weren't dreaming. We really are the proud parents of beautiful little Elliana. We really haven't slept since we woke up yesterday, but we are on such a high that sleep is not a priority right now. We have had so many visitors all day long. We are so grateful for everyone that stopped by today. to all her friends and family, thank you so much for taking the time to come by. And for those that couldn't come, we really appreciate the support from the phone calls and the many emails and comments on the blog. Thank you so much. To our family, we love each and every one of you and are so glad you were here to witness this whole beautiful life changing event. Hopefully, we will be going home tomorrow. Ann is doing good and recovering well. She will bounce back with no problems I am sure. Ben, Erin, Clare, Amy, and Heather, we can't wait for you to see her this weekend. We know you would be here if you could.
Contract
14 years ago
11 comments:
Congratulations Clark family!!!! Your little one is beautiful!!! I don't know how anyone can reject the real and amazingness of God when a baby is born!!
I just showed Jack one of the pictures and he got really excited and started bouncing up and down after just staring for a long minute.
You look great ann. Enjoy every bit of it...even though it might be uncomfortable for a little while. I can't pick what my favorite bits of being a mommy have been...It has all been great...even when it is tough :)
Yay you are really parents!!!! Kinda crazy isn't it!!
WoW! What fun to read your blog and see the "fruit of your labor"! :) Ann, it's hard to imagine that my oldest is now graduating and planning to go to Ireland (TU freshman Irish Studies) and you have a baby!!! What an amazing adventure you are on. I've never regretted being a mommy! I know you won't either. I'm so happy for you both. And the nursery is darling. God's best to all 3 of you!
Hey Ann! This is JoEllen. I saw Tammy's blog and had to come over here and check things out. I just wanted to tell you that your precious Eliana is beautiful! I am so happy for you. Welcome to PARENTHOOD! Its a good place to be.
Elliana,
Welcome to life within the circle of love of your parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, and so many friends! You are blessed, and we are blessed to share in your life as we have with your mom. And here's something to look forward to--in a few years, we'll teach you how to play your nose, right after you ride the jet ski at Lake Nebagamon.
Love,
Dave & Gail
Hey Ann!
I found you through Tammy's blog too! Congratulations on Elliana-she's beautiful!
Yay! Thanks for the updates, keeping us current, I know the pictures will continue to flow! ;)
Ummm... Im thinking by todays pics that she has her Uncle's striking good looks. What a beautiful little girl. Im so excited for the two of you. Love yall - Uncle J
Congratulations! What great news! Isn't it humbling and profound that something as routine for God as bringing new life into the world is so "miraculous" to us? May you joyfully explore this new dimension of God's love and goodness to you.
Thanks for the message on my blog! I wouldn't have missed it for the world. thank you for allowing me to be in "your world" and share in your joy. I would be happy to stay with you!! I know you have millions to help you....but on a day that you don't and you need it.....YOU KNOW MY NUMBER! You guys are so special. Looks like you got a shower yesterday!! Woo hoo! Have a great day and Welcome home!
Love you all, Tammy
I love the new pictures :) Elliana is beautiful in the pictures, I can't imagine how much more breath-taking she is in real person! I am so excited to be mommies with you now! What a great adventure to share with such a dear friend. We've been through a lot Anngirl. I love you so much and wish so badly I could be there with you!
WE WANT MORE PICS!!! WE WANT MORE PICS!!!
Post a Comment