First of all, Praise be to Jesus our Lord and Savior who has blessed us with Elliana Richelle. Elliana: "Sent from God" Richelle: "Strong little rock" Born on June 17, 2008 at 9:26pm. Weighing in at 8lbs 14.5 oz and measuring 21.5inches long. She has a good head of dark hair and her dad's striking good looks! (I bet you can't tell who is writing this) She is quite possibly the most beautiful baby ever. Ann did an amazing job and truly gets all my respect and praise for how hard she worked and how tough she truly is. Thank you for all your prayers and encouragement during this day and this whole pregnancy. Please continue to pray for the Clark 3 as we are starting our lives together tonight.
Contract
14 years ago
18 comments:
I am just ecstatic! So happy for you.....she is GORGEOUS! I absolutely LOVE the name....worth the wait! So proud of you, Ann! You are awesome! See you all SOON! Love you! Tammy
I'm sooo happy for you!! I can't wait to meet her. What a beautiful name. Mek sure to keep posting TONS of pictures.
Love you!!
-Dana (and Walter)
I wish so badly I could be there to see you Ann...I can't believe you're a mommy now :) We are so happy for all of you. What a beautiful and perfect gift from God!! Great name :) I can't wait to talk to you! Love you so much!!
WOW Ann and Billy - She is gorgeous -Truly AMazing in Every way - I cannot wait to see all 3 of you - Way to go my precious best friend. I love you both and am so proud of you! XOXO - heather
It is 2 am and after arriving home at 1am I finally had the opportunity to look at the blogspot...she is such a precious and beautiful baby...almost the same size as her mommy when whe was born to us 25 years ago...we know your Elliana Richelle will bring you as much joy as you have us, Ann. You worked SO hard Ann but she was worth the wait...great Job Billy and Ann. Mom/ Grandma E.
What a beautiful little neice we have! We are so thrilled for you guys and can't wait to see you all on Saturday. Give a big kiss and hug to Elliana for us. :)
Ann & Billy,
Congratulations !
Elliana is beautiful & so is her precious name.
Ann, you are the most beautiful Mommy, too !
Congrats to Grandma & Grandpa E.
Love to you all !
Jackie Carl
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Ryan and I are so excited for you both! What a precious little girl..she's BEAUTIFUL! We LOVE the name! We can't wait to meet her! You two are going to be great parents...love you both!
Ryan & Chelsee
Congratulations Ann and Billy! I'm so excited for you. Enjoy this special time in your life as you get to know your beautiful little Elliana. :)
CONGRATS!!! we are so excited for you guys to begin your new lives with your little princess. she is just too cute! sending tons of love and prayers your way.
Way to go Ann and Billy! She is beautiful and perfect in every way! I love her sweet lips!!
Ann who knew that tiny body of yours could deliver an 8lb 14 1/2 oz baby! We can't wait to meet her in person. Enjoy this time being new parents and loving on your precious princess!! BTW...James already has his eye on Miss Elliana...and our sweet Haley can't wait to meet her new best friend!!!
Hooray! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to come and visit today! She is beautiful! I can't wait to hear all of the details! Watch out James....Krew has his eyes on Elliana too:) But for sure they will be buddies! Love you guys! The fun is just beginning! Love, Ang
Awesome job, Ann!!!! so excited for you both, and very excited to see you and meet Elliana. I know Kara is busting a guy in her excitement for you Ann, you'll be a precious, generous mother... :)
Congratulations from the Brooks Bunch!! We are so excited for all the families to share in the life of this sweet baby girl! And for us to be able to meet this precious one from God. The name choice is beautiful. God bless you all! Love you.
Congratulations Billy and Ann! Elliana is absolutely beautiful. What a blessing from God. Can't wait to meet her someday.
Blessings and Love,
Ryan, Amie, and Jaxon Ott
She is beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her!! Love you~KK
Congrats Ann and Billy! I am up at church camp in Wisconsin right now and Uncle Jeff is in the Philippines. I just looked at your pictures and little Elliana is so precious. We are so excited for you! Blessings from all the Illinois Ringenbergs!
Aunt Jean
We just saw the sweetest baby girl ever! Thank you so much for sharing her with us! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet her in person. Children are truly gracious gifts from God and becoming a parent is such a blessing. Enjoy every moment! Congratulations! Love-Leah & James Jester
Post a Comment