Saturday, March 28, 2009

Uncle Ben, Aunt Erin & Cousin Clare Visit...

Well last week, we had my mommy's brother and family come visit us...grammy and grandpy E had some really fun things planned...and I got sick! I had a 100.6 temperature and an ear infection, cold, etc.! So we only got to see them for dinner Thursday night and had to stay home the rest of the time! It was a real bummer, but we were glad we got to see them for a little bit at least!

We miss them and wish we could see them more! I had a lot of fun at G&G E's grandparent playground where they live! It was very fun!




2 comments:

Ben and Erin said...

We had fun too! Will you email me the pics of Elliana and Clare? I didn't get any! :( Hope you are doing well--praying for you to heal quickly. Love you all!

tjessenburg said...

So thankful that we are home from our working trip...we LOVE catching up with the blogs of precious and darling grand daughters...Love the smiling one of Elliana and Billy and also her mommy and also how she smiled when she and Clare were at the top of the slide...what a gift all of you are...Love you all, Grammy E.