We can't believe it! The last day of February comes around and brings SNOW! Elliana hasn't ever seen snow before today and she wasn't quite sure what to think! It was so much fun for me as I grew up in TONS of snow all the time in the winter! We got our coat and hat on and ran outside for some pictures! Sadly daddy was working so he didnt get to see Elliana in the snow but it was so fun to see her just stare at it and try to grab it! Luckily Grammy & Papa Essenburg stopped by to drop off somethings for us just in time and they took some pictures! Last night it was like 60 degrees out and I thought how in the world is it going to snow, but sure enough it came down...they were beautiful, big, white snow flakes!
2 comments:
Cute snow pictures! Fun that you got a little bit of snow too. :) Looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple of weeks!
Oh my goodness...that's so fun it SNOWED!!!!!!! :) I love the pics...you both look super cute! :)
Post a Comment