Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hide and Seek...and a Popsicle- YUMMY!

We had some nice warm weather so we were out on our back porch playing, and my teeth were working their way through and were bugging me so mommy gave me a popsicle...I LOVED IT! hmmmmmm hmmmm...this picture will show you how much I loved it! :)


Well I am moving ALL over the place now...I'm a little dare devil actaully...I have no fears (yet) of falling or anything! I keep mommy and daddy on their toes 24/7 but it sure is fun to be able to get around! I crawl so fast sometimes mommy looses me...I like to call it Hide and Seek baby style...so mommy was doing the dishes and not paying attention to me, so I decided to play a game with her...."mommy...come find me...??" (except since I can't talk, it was really funny, b/c mommy really had to look...but she did find me!

No comments: