Climbing the Stairs Once Again...yep, I do it ALL the time!!
I love to climb up the stairs now! Daddy & Mommy think they need to keep gates up 24/7 now because I immediately head toward the stairs to climb up...today Aunt Amy came to visit so I had to "show off" my new tricks. I got so excited and thought I was "big stuff" that I turned around and sat on the top one to pose for some pictures! We had soo much fun with Aunt Amy and Grammy C and went out for lunch, walked around at Towne Center and came back to play before my nap! Thanks for coming to see me! I love you!
1 comment:
Your Elliana is a doll! I bet that her smile lights up your lives!
Hopefully we can stop playing phone tag and make a connection soon!
lots of love,
Post a Comment