Sunday, March 1, 2009

She's a climber...

So...Miss Elliana thinks she is big stuff! She LOVES to climb everything like I said before! The first time she tried to climb our stairs we thought she would go for like 2 or 3...but oh no...this little girl is quite determined and climbed all the way up...8 steps to the 1st landing looked up at us, smiled and kept on going to the top...she made it 19 steps later and was so proud! She and daddy cheered together while I took a few pictures!



So...Miss Elliana thinks she is big stuff! She LOVES to climb everything like I said before! The first time she tried to climb our stairs we thought she would go for like 2 or 3...but oh no...this little girl is quite determined and climbed all the way up...8 steps to the 1st landing looked up at us, smiled and kept on going to the top...she made it 19 steps later and was so proud! She and daddy cheered together while I took a few pictures!

1 comment:

tjessenburg said...

Oh, how cute...I am so thankful that I get to view this in person but she is just so very precious...so excited for her to smile and "play" with Clare. Love and thankful for you and being close to watch her do the stairs. Grammy E.