This past week has been kind of slow over here...from mommy still recovering from her accident, the cold weather, and Elliana getting sick again we have stayed in, cuddled alot, and watched some Curious George together! It has been fun but we sure do like to play outside and go on walks...and we haven't been able too! But we tried to make the best of it and found new toys, played with boxes, laughed, and the best part was playing in mommy and daddy's huge comfy duvet! Mommy says that was one of her favorite memories when her mommy and daddy were making their bed after they washed their sheets and comforter and to jump on them like a big comfy cloud! The funny thing was that mommy and daddy were busy making their bed and heard me laughing...they looked down and there I was having a ball in the comforter! They laughed and videotaped me but right about that time I slammed my head into the end of their bed...and that hurt bad!
So we havent been taking a lot of pictures this week but here are a couple of our smiley girl and our sick girl!


7 comments:
she is precious and looks so grown up in her big comfy chair! love her!!!
WHAT A CUTIE! She is darling. I love the pacifier. She looks so content.
Someday she and Ila will meet each other and be pals. And Maddie too. Wouldn't that be so great!
sorry...I accidentally commented twice, so I deleted the duplicate. : )
I can't get over how big she is getting !
She is so adorable !
I enjoy reading the blog and seeing the pictures...I especially like her in that bright pink color...she is darling...love and pray for you all, Grammy E.
haha - I LOVE your story. I feel a little closer. Love you always and can't believe how big she is getting - WOW - Miss you and praying for full recovery - XOXO
Post a Comment