Friday, March 13, 2009

TUTU TIME...

Elliana got invited to OletaKate's Tutu & Tiara birthday party last weekend! And boy did we have fun...here are some pictures of Elliana in her Tutu! I absolutely loved it on her and put it on her almost everyday just for fun now! It is so cute! She had so much fun and LOVES PARTY'S just like her mommy!

Elliana is SOOOOO Much fun right now! I love the 8-9 month age! She just giggles and laughs and smiles ALL the time! She is such a HAPPY baby and we can't believe how she makes us laugh, how she laughs with us, and just brightens our every minute! We PRAISE the Lord everyday for this blessing that He has given to us!
I also enjoy taking pictures now and pose for the camera! Just some fun shots to share!





4 comments:

tjessenburg said...

how fun to see the pictures...thanks, Ann for sharing them...Elliana is growing up so fast and so cute and precious...love her smile and cute tutu...fun to see cute picture of Amy, too! Love you all, Grammy E.

Tammy and Jimmy Dugger said...

I see that little tooth sticking up in the 1st picture! Too cute!! Can you believe how fast they grow!?! I love seeing how much she is changing!

Ben and Erin said...

That little tutu is so cute! :) I love it. Looking forward to seeing you guys in a few days. Yea! hugs and kisses...

Heather Seaman said...

SO cute - She is a natural - I can already tell - Go twinkle toes! XOXO - She is getting so big - Miss you gals. Love you!