Here are some pictures we took just because we love pink! Since it is getting cold in the mornings here we are able to wear some cute fall dresses and tights! :) Miss Kayla came to visit too!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
GREAT to see the fun pictures...such wonderful friends and so cute and beautiful, too! God does good work...Love and prayers, Grammy E. ps I would like a hard copy picture of that last one of Elliana close up of her in the little dress before our trip to California...thanks
You have so many new pictures! :) I feel behind. Anyway, I love these pictures of Elliana in her pink sweater dress. So cute! I can't get over how quickly she's growing up too. I can't believe she's eating cereal! What a big girl! :) Can't wait to see you guys.
2 comments:
GREAT to see the fun pictures...such wonderful friends and so cute and beautiful, too! God does good work...Love and prayers, Grammy E. ps I would like a hard copy picture of that last one of Elliana close up of her in the little dress before our trip to California...thanks
You have so many new pictures! :) I feel behind. Anyway, I love these pictures of Elliana in her pink sweater dress. So cute! I can't get over how quickly she's growing up too. I can't believe she's eating cereal! What a big girl! :) Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment