Mommy and Daddy FINALLY got me a bumbo seat...all I want to do now is SIT UP or move around like a wiggle worm so they got smart and got me my own bumbo seat....I really like to sit in it and help mommy in the kitchen, eat my cereal, play with my toys or play with daddy! I decided to get aqua blue instead of a pink one because I might have to share it with another baby someday and in case its a boy he wouldn't want to sit in a PINK BUMBO! But I like aqua blue too!
I am teething and very irritable...and keeping my mommy up during the night now! OOPSIES!!


Mommy & Me Time...

4 comments:
It's ok Elliana...I'm sure mommy would want nothing more than to stay up all hours of the night with you :)
Thanks for the cute pictures...this too shall pass-the sleepless nights...she has been such a good baby that now it is hard ...cherish the times you can snuggle and pray together as it all passes so quickly...Elliana is so precious and sweet. Love you and praying for you all. Grammy E.
You two are a perfect pair! XOXO
Cute pictures of you and Elliana, Ann! :) I like the coordinating colors too. Elliana looks like such a big girl in her bumbo too! Cute! :) Oh, and I can relate to the sleepless nights. We had A LOT of those.
Post a Comment