Thursday, October 30, 2008

My first Visit to Big Canoe...

Well mommy and daddy took me up to the Treetopper for the first time EVER! This is where mommy and daddy met and fell in love, so its a very special place! :) I had soo much fun! We got to see some friends and go visit Burt's Pumpkin Patch and an apple orchard! (although I slept through that)

This is me taking a snooze on the bed...I like to cover myself up in a blanket...mommy and daddy watched me do this and thought it was funny! (I mean come on, they take a picture of EVERYTHING...just wait till number 2 comes along)

This is my friend, Krew...he is 7 months old!

DD was home for a few days so we got too see her, and the Moledors!

One of our favorite things is waking up and seeing the beautiful view...daddy had to show me everything! )


First of all it was really cold...so they dressed me like a little Eskimo baby...sleep blanket, hat and a warm sleeper!

1 comment:

Heather Seaman said...

I am sure she has fallen so in love with that view - she will be dying to move to Colorado as soon as she can tell you