Last night we had a random get together! My mommy and daddy and I LOVE to entertain and have people come over! We just LOVE to have parties! So we randomly called some people yesterday to see if they wanted to come over and play games! It was SOOOO FUN!! Everyone brought some snacks and we just talked and talked and then played Catch Phrase! Everyone was soo loud sometimes that I got scared and mommy took me up to go to bed but I just didnt want to miss the party...so I made her come get me again and I stayed up with them till 11:00! It was sooo much fun! (Thanks mom and dad for letting me stay up for the party) We all slept in until 9:00 this morning so it was okay! :)

Love these people!! :)

These are 2 of my best friends! :)

Summer and I (and my little friend in her tummy right now) :)

I dont snuggle with many people but I did with Tammy last night...I fell asleep on her! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment