Happy Birthday Grammy E!! I love you! It was a fun LADIES night...Aunt Amy was even in town! :) How fun!! Kisses from 2 of my favorites!! Aunt Amy and me... Guess what...I rolled over and over and over again....I love it!! I used to get stuck but now I can do it all by myself! :)
We thank God for the best gift of all...the joy of enjoying our precious children and grandchildren...that Elliana and Clare are so precious to us(as well as their parents). Thanks for the great photo updates. Love you all, Grammy E.
Hey Anne! I can't believe Pressley is going to be 1 in two weeks! You are correct, time sure does fly by! We are having a HUGE party for her of course! She will be a princess for the day (who are we kidding, she's the princess every day!) Elliana is growing so fast as well! I'm sure you guys are having so much fun with her! Hope you are doing well!
Rolling over is such a fun milestone. It was fun to see your celebration too. We can't wait to see Elliana in a couple of months. What a sweetheart! :)
4 comments:
We thank God for the best gift of all...the joy of enjoying our precious children and grandchildren...that Elliana and Clare are so precious to us(as well as their parents). Thanks for the great photo updates. Love you all, Grammy E.
awww - fun pics! Happy Birthday Julie!! :) Ellianna is getting SO BIG...I can't believe it! That's so awesome she's rolling over...wow! Love you!
Hey Anne! I can't believe Pressley is going to be 1 in two weeks! You are correct, time sure does fly by! We are having a HUGE party for her of course! She will be a princess for the day (who are we kidding, she's the princess every day!) Elliana is growing so fast as well! I'm sure you guys are having so much fun with her! Hope you are doing well!
Rolling over is such a fun milestone. It was fun to see your celebration too. We can't wait to see Elliana in a couple of months. What a sweetheart! :)
Post a Comment