Friday, July 11, 2008

Our little sleeping princess...

There isnt much more that Elliana likes to do besides sleep, eat, and well poop...here are some sweet pictures of our little princess taking some zzzzzz's!!!


precious...

looks like Grandpa E needed some sleep too...

Daddy & Elliana after a LONG day...I think we heard some snoring from this little girl today!!

She is already saying her prayers before she goes to bed

Much needed sleep from the Clark girls!!

2 comments:

Ben and Erin said...

All these sleeping pictures are fun! I love the one of you and Elliana napping. I love how she is laying on you with her arms up. So cute! Sounds like you guys had fun at the Botanical Gardens too! I can't believe how much bigger she already seems in pictures. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Elliana and her daddy! How sweet. They look like two little peas in a pod. Two good sleepers! You LUCKY GIRL :) We love you.