TWINS!!! Mommy thinks that daddy and Elliana look just alike!! What do you think? Sitting under the tent enjoying myself! Well we were packing up to go to the beach for the day and a huge storm came and stopped us!!
LOVE the pictures...yes, I call Elliana "Little Billie" sometimes...she is changing everyday it looks like. So good to see you all relaxing and having fun. We are praying for you all and send our love, Grammy E. who could not sleep and so went to see Elliana by photo! That is joy to my soul! I love seeing Clare AND Elliana anyway I can, thanks children for the blogspots.
1 comment:
LOVE the pictures...yes, I call Elliana "Little Billie" sometimes...she is changing everyday it looks like. So good to see you all relaxing and having fun. We are praying for you all and send our love, Grammy E. who could not sleep and so went to see Elliana by photo! That is joy to my soul! I love seeing Clare AND Elliana anyway I can, thanks children for the blogspots.
Post a Comment