Okay, so we know that Elliana is not a baby doll to dress up but Aunt Amy and Mommy sure had fun going through all of Elliana's clothes (those that fit her) and dressed her up! And she LOVED it...until the last few! Enjoy the runway show...

My Beautiful Bubble Outfit

"It's all about me" (Thanks Hornyaks)

Love sportin my sunglasses in my cute pink heart dress!

"Love Me Dress"
3 comments:
I love all the new pictures and updates! Elliana is already changing so much. What a sweet little doll she is. I love the photo shoot. So fun! :) Love you all.
Ann! Did you get my package?! Hope so...unless Elliana got 2 of the "Heart Dress" I think that's one of the outfits I sent!
All the new pics are great...I love the dress up party!! :) It was so fun to catch up with you the other night! Little Elliana is so precious...can't wait to meet her! Love you!
Post a Comment