Watch and ENJOY this beautiful slideshow of our precious Elliana! Our good friends the Duggers who have twin newborns (well the mommy, Tammy) is such a blessing and such an incredible photographer who shot our engagement that we were SOOO EXCITED she was able to shoot Elliana's 2 week old pictures and she found a song by Watermark called "Elliana's Song" and put a slideshow of all the pictures together! The song is just beautiful and of course Mommy sobbed and sobbed as she watched this slideshow!
Thank you soo much Tammy for making this so special for us and taking the time to do this! We greatly appreciate it and YOU!! We love you guys!
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Precious pictures ! And the song...that is absolutely beautiful ! Blessings to all of you. Love, Jackie Carl
Our God is an awesome God! Ellianna's little life attests to this! Loved the slide show and song. Blessings from the IL Ringenbergs Aunt Jean for all the R's.
Ann------I can't even tell you how Beautiful and Precious that slideshow is! It is amazing! You are blessed with such a GORGEOUS little girl! Need to get together soon! Love you!
I had so much fun spending time with Miss Elliana. :) The real reason my babies wanted to come early was so that I could recover and have time to take her sweet pictures. hehe
Ann (And Billy!) She is so beautiful! I can't get over it! I just want to pick her up and hug her! It's so funny that you said you sobbed through the slideshow because when Pressley had her newborn pictures done, I did the exact same thin the first time I saw it! Unbelievable that you can love a being that much! What a blessing! XOXO
What an absolutely precious gift that slideshow is...WOW and what a great song...I could not believe it! Thanks so much Dear Tammy- we are praying for you all with 2 BABIES- Wow...I do not know how Billy's mom did it with Billy and Jason and now YOU have 2! What a gift from the Lord. Love to all the new parents and precious little lives you are loaned from our Lord/God. Grammy E.
What a gift...to see precious Elliana that close...and in your arms. Tammy...amazing job! Congratulations to you, too! Billy and Ann...she's absolutely beautiful. We see both of you in her. We still sigh in deep gratefulness as we think of your love for eachother...now your love for your precious child...and always God's deep unfailing love for us! We miss you all, tony and dee ooooooooooooooooooooooo
11 comments:
Precious pictures ! And the song...that is absolutely beautiful !
Blessings to all of you.
Love,
Jackie Carl
Our God is an awesome God! Ellianna's little life attests to this! Loved the slide show and song. Blessings from the IL Ringenbergs Aunt Jean for all the R's.
We loved the slide show! Once again, great job Tammy.
Ann------I can't even tell you how Beautiful and Precious that slideshow is! It is amazing! You are blessed with such a GORGEOUS little girl! Need to get together soon! Love you!
I had so much fun spending time with Miss Elliana. :) The real reason my babies wanted to come early was so that I could recover and have time to take her sweet pictures. hehe
Ann (And Billy!)
She is so beautiful! I can't get over it! I just want to pick her up and hug her! It's so funny that you said you sobbed through the slideshow because when Pressley had her newborn pictures done, I did the exact same thin the first time I saw it! Unbelievable that you can love a being that much! What a blessing! XOXO
What an absolutely precious gift that slideshow is...WOW and what a great song...I could not believe it! Thanks so much Dear Tammy- we are praying for you all with 2 BABIES- Wow...I do not know how Billy's mom did it with Billy and Jason and now YOU have 2! What a gift from the Lord. Love to all the new parents and precious little lives you are loaned from our Lord/God. Grammy E.
I love the slideshow!!!! What a great song. Those pictures are beautiful :)
that was great ann! So beautiful!
What a gift...to see precious Elliana that close...and in your arms. Tammy...amazing job! Congratulations to you, too! Billy and Ann...she's absolutely beautiful. We see both of you in her. We still sigh in deep gratefulness as we think of your love for eachother...now your love for your precious child...and always God's deep unfailing love for us! We miss you all, tony and dee ooooooooooooooooooooooo
Post a Comment