Today we celebrated Elliana's 1 month birthday!! We let her sleep in....:) and then had to get ready for her 1 month doctor's appt. She is 10lbs8oz and 22 inches long now! She is doing wonderful and is very healthy! Then we stopped by to visit all of mommy and daddy's co-workers at the Wellness Studio they train at and then we had some of mommy's friends come visit...then the 3 of us went to the pool and although Elliana was in the shade all covered up we had fun! Tonight we are having a big steak dinner and some yummy Rita's to CELEBRATE!! Here are some updated pictures of our precious girl!
Contract
14 years ago
5 comments:
Happy 1 month birthday sweet Elliana! Glad you are so healthy and I hope the shots weren't too bad for Elliana or Mommy! Love and kisses.
Happy Birthday Elliana! I can't believe she's 1 month! She is as precious as she was the first day I met her! I have not seen that child enough! We will get together when I get back! miss you tons and glad you're all doing well! Love you
I can't believe Elliana is already a month old!! The time sure does fly by...who thought I'd have a one year old! Enjoy every moment :) Love you lots!
What cute girls...even the 2 friends- so good to see them...we thank the Lord every day that we have the privilege of watching Elliana in person grow/change. Thanks, Billy and Ann for another opportunity to experience God's goodness. Grammy E.
Precious Pictures !
I love seeing all of her Cute Clothes ! :-)
Love,
Jackie
Post a Comment