Daddy got promoted to Captain at his Fire Department in September and the promotional ceremony was scheduled for Friday Jan. 8th! So we had invited our small group, family and Billy's station 14 Shift B guys and their family's to come over afterwards for dinner! Anyways, due to the weather they cancelled the ceremony but we still wanted to party so we had the dinner anyways! We had about 35 people come over! It was tight but super fun! I had made him a surprise slideshow of when he 1st started at Auburn until now, a frame that you see in the picture and Momma C and I made him a scrapbook! It was a special time! We are so proud of him!
My mom was out of town and Dad Clark was out of town...so we each had a parent there! :)
2 comments:
Congratulations, Billy- what a fun celebration it looked like it was...so sorry I had to miss it...looks like your mom and Ann went to much work for the celebration...so neat that Amy and Chad could come, too. Blessings, Grammy E.
Congratulations, Billy!! That is such great news. I love all the new pictures you posted, Ann!! So fun! And yes, you are showing already!! Such a cute little bump!! I'm afraid I'm still in that weird in-between phase!! Oh how I wish we could be closer during this time!! Elliana is looking so big, her hair is getting so long!
Love you lots!!
Post a Comment