Saturday, January 9, 2010

CHRISTMAS WITH THE CLARKS!

Twirling around in our tutu pj's!

I love daddy and uncle j's slide that they had when they were little! i think i went down it maybe 2403 times!
A doll house! How fun!
What could be in this bag as big as me? Oh the surprises!
Look at me sportin my new backpack! I got some of the luggage to, so now we have to go on a trip daddy! :)
Adeline enjoying it all!

We had a wonderful time celebrating Christmas with the Clark family on Christmas Eve..so much fun we forgot to take more pictures...but here are a few!
Christmas Eve morning...stocking time!! HELLO KITTY!!!
Wow a jingle bell noise maker (something to drive me parents crazy!)
I love books! Thanks Grammy! (Nana)
Adeline and Elliana sharing Aunt Amy's old rocking chair...sorry Adeline, Elliana is trying to push you out sweet girl!

No comments: