Well we are apologizing for being out of the blogspot loop for quite a while! We have been busy and yes just one of those months! We are all doing GREAT! Elliana is (almost) 20 months which means it's not too much farther till we have baby number 2! Most of you know we are having a girl and we are 90% set on a name...which we will be sharing as soon as it is 100%! (we arent making you all wait this time!) I am feeling so much better once I hit my 2nd trimester...no more sickness, much more energy, and just almost back to myself...except a little more moody...poor Billy! :) I must say that I don't know what I would do without him...he cooks, cleans, takes care of Elliana, makes us breakfast/lunch/dinner, etc. especially when I am not feeling good but even just when I am tired! He is more than an amazing husband and a FABULOUS dad! I couldn't do this without him! This month we have had to switch OBGYN'S due to the fact that we switched insurances so long story short I had my appt. with my new Dr. and really do like her! I had my 20 week ultrasound and everything looks GREAT! She is another very active baby in the womb as Elliana was so that is fun for me! I started feeling her at 15 weeks (right before we found out at 16 weeks that it was a GIRL) We will now deliver at Northside which is the baby factory of Atlanta and where Billy was born so that will be special! We just have farther to go, but with my past labor I think I will have plenty of time to get there! As far as out little love bug, Elliana! She is the biggest JOY of our lives...keeps us up on our toes and makes us laugh when we really are trying not too but thats life and parenting! She is definetely a first-born which Billy nor I are so we are learning the hard way of trying to "reason" with a toddler plus a first born girl! She is the most active little thing around, always on the move, always exploring, very creative, loves to play and says almost 10 new words a day! She is now in her big girl bed...she climbed out the day before we were planning on getting her big girl bed (a twin bed) because we wanted to give her lots of time to get rid of the crib and get that ready for Baby Sister coming plus potty training is in the works! She surprised us and sleeps AMAZING! All night long she stays there, she falls alseep on her own (except when Daddy puts her to bed b/c he always falls asleep in there) and takes good naps there as well! We take our bath, read a couple books, pray and sing a song...the cute thing now is that when we pray with her we always say "Thank you God for daddy,....."and she has started to say names of family and friends and it is so cute! She also sings with us now (her own words, but none the less just precious) It is so neat and so special to see your husband love your daughter so much..how he cherishes her, plays with her, laughs with her, prays with her and even sings to her...Thank You God for that gift! (Sorry I am writing soo much! Just have a lot to share!)
Emrie Harbour (one of Elliana's favorite people) & Jensen Elwell posing for a pic! Elliana goes around the house saying Emmy Emmy....wakes up asking for her and goes to sleep praying for her! So sweet!
1 comment:
She is such a honey!!! I love that close picture of her smiling big. What a Sweetie! She is gonna be a great Big Sister!!
Post a Comment