On Thursday Jan. 7th we found out what we were going to have! Elliana is going go be a big sister to a little sister! I am due June 25th so a week after Elliana turns 2! We are thrilled we are having another girl as they will be so close in age, and will get to share a room! We wont have to change the nursery at all except adding a big girl bed! (but no adding blue!) It works just perfect as they are both June babies they can share all the same season of clothes! We are so excited! We were quite shocked when they said girl as I have had a more difficult pregnancy, very different from Elliana's and we totally thought we were having a boy! Although secretly I really wanted Elliana to have a sister since I never had one and because they are going to be so close I thought it would be such a fun relationship! We want a boy and would have loved one but we are THRILLED!! Gotta pick a name now and thats about it! So nice!
Ann at 16 weeks! She is showing a lot earlier than she did with Elliana!
No comments:
Post a Comment