She got to open up her gift from Aunt Amy as she was here this weekend for the 4th...and boy did she love it! She grabbed her new Corelle babydoll and wrapped it in her arms, patted her little back and just hugged her! It broke us out in tears as she knew immediately what to do! She is just a little lover! Thanks Aunt Amy!
She loves to sit on everything....and keeps trying even when it is too small or not sturdy enoug...she keeps trying and trying...it is pretty funny! She got a new 3 in 1 smart trike for her birthday from Great G&G Davidson and loves to ride it all over the neighborhood (and the house...oops) I don't remember our house rules growing up? Were bikes and balls aloud in the house? Well they are in our house (at least until she realizes they are...haha!)
Hope you all have a HAPPY 4th of JULY!!
3 comments:
YEAH - I love it love it love it - Sounds like she is just like her mommy. I big lover full of energy! miss you!
How fun to see Elliana in the little bowl...she is so precious and we pray for you all...love and miss you, Grammy E.
What a cute smile in that green bucket! :) I can't believe how old Elliana looks riding her bike too. Looking forward to seeing you guys next month.
Post a Comment