Wednesday, July 22, 2009

One of the cutest and funniest things ever...

Okay so you had to be there...and unfortunately I was the only one with Elliana...we went walking to go get the mail and heard way to much "fun" going on by the pool...so our neighbors had their 3 grandsons and they have some SUPER FUN toys for them! Well they were out in their "mustangs" driving around the parking lot! And Elliana got invited to join them (okay so she did chase after them for a while 1st) but she is quite a lil daredevil...so we put her in with Zach and almost 35 minutes later I had to drag her away! She LOVED it! I guess we will have to get her a "pink" jeep for Christmas! She just sat next to the boys and let them drive her all around! I was laughing so hard because it was the cutest thing, and made me think of her going on her first date! I wish you all could have been there to experience it! What a fun day we had!

We will be out and about for a bit so you won't be hearing from us for a while but we will have a lot to share when we return!

5 comments:

tjessenburg said...

Oh, how funny- her face is so serious and concentrating...wow- so thankful we got to see pictures of this...she sure likes to go for a ride! HA! Love and prayers, Grammy E.

Ashley 'Moore' Nacke said...

Oh my gosh! that is so stinking cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She loves riding like a big girl! :) :)

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! The funniest thing ever and by fay the cutest! Daddy watch out...and "don't wait up"! ;)

Heather Seaman said...

I told you she was driving! AHH - I am so due for a visit! XOXO - Love you sweet thing!

Heather Seaman said...

Precious photos! PS> I told you she was driving! :-)