A couple weeks ago Daddy took Mommy and I up to Big Canoe to play at the pool, beach, etc. He had to clean the Treetopper and we got to go play! We also got to see Dee and Tony, Kenedy, Kade and Krew too! We had so much fun! I loved riding on the paddle boats! I went on 2 boat rides with Kenedy and Mommy and another time with Daddy and Mommy! They have a walk in pool so I loved playing in that part the best! We got to build sand castles and swim too! We had such a fun day!
I got a really fun birthday present from Dee and Tony too....it is a HUGE PINK stuffed bunny...and I loved it right away! I jumped on it and laid on it and still like to play with it! Thanks so much!
I had a lot of fun playing with Kenedy and her friend! They took good care of me! Mommy took care of Kenedy when she was my age so it was fun for mommy to see Kenedy playing with me and helping out! Thanks Kenedy!




1 comment:
Great to see Dee and Kenedy and hear about the fun in Big Canoe...
Post a Comment