After our pool party we had a family dinner birthday party! The fun continued on until dark that night! Elliana enjoyed every minute of it...from eating LOTS of yummy sugary frosting and cake, to playing under the table, to opening up all of her gifts! We have been and are so blessed by so many wonderful people! Thank you all who played a huge part in helping this day be filled with fun, love and lots of laughter!
What a great birthday party!! I loved all the pictures...your decorations were so awesome, Ann...but I wouldn't expect anything different :) Elliana looks so beautiful in the pictures! Can't wait to meet her in September. We're planning our girl's 2 YEAR birthday!!!!!! AHHH...love you lots!
Now that's a party! You sure know how to do it right! You got a lot of practice at TU, hosting everyone at your house all the time! :~) What a milestone - 1 year old! I bet it is so hard to believe. Time flies! All of the pictures are wonderful! We love seeing your family and knowing that you are doing so well. Elliana is a doll. Wish I could give her a squeeze! Miss you lots!
Hello Beautiful Clark Family! I can't keep myself from watching precious Elliana growing up right before my eyes from viewing your pictures! But it does make me just miss you all more and more! So wonderful to know that she did indeed get something special from her Auntie JoJo that will keep the two of us connected and best buddies for a lifetime---her LOVE of ICE CREAM!! Thats my girl!! :-) Love you all so much!!!
7 comments:
What a great birthday party!! I loved all the pictures...your decorations were so awesome, Ann...but I wouldn't expect anything different :) Elliana looks so beautiful in the pictures! Can't wait to meet her in September. We're planning our girl's 2 YEAR birthday!!!!!! AHHH...love you lots!
So fun to relive the party with the cute pictures...thanks Ann for all the hard work you did for the party...Love you and prayers for all, Grammy E.
Looks like the party was a lot of fun and Elliana had a great time too. :) Thanks for sharing the pictures and stories!
How fun - wish I could have been there sweetie - I miss you sooooo much! Hope your heart is well!
Now that's a party! You sure know how to do it right! You got a lot of practice at TU, hosting everyone at your house all the time! :~)
What a milestone - 1 year old! I bet it is so hard to believe. Time flies!
All of the pictures are wonderful! We love seeing your family and knowing that you are doing so well.
Elliana is a doll. Wish I could give her a squeeze!
Miss you lots!
Ann, Your daughter is so beautiful. I love looking at your updates! I can't believe it has been one year!!!!
Congrats Ellianna!!
Hello Beautiful Clark Family! I can't keep myself from watching precious Elliana growing up right before my eyes from viewing your pictures! But it does make me just miss you all more and more! So wonderful to know that she did indeed get something special from her Auntie JoJo that will keep the two of us connected and best buddies for a lifetime---her LOVE of ICE CREAM!! Thats my girl!! :-) Love you all so much!!!
Post a Comment