It has been a while since we have seen Great Grandma & Papaw Davidson so we went over to G & G Clarks for dinner last Sunday! It was a very fun time and very special to see Great G & G D! I also got to play with Bailey (Aunt Amy's dog) She didnt know what to think! HAH!
Contract
14 years ago
2 comments:
EVERYTHING is just AMAZING!!!! I love the pictures - the joy - you can see all the excitement, love, and emotion You are stunning Ann and a gift to me from God - Praying for your family continuously! XOXOXOX
Wish I could be there - I miss you soo much - Hold on to what you have and know that I want to experience some of it with you - Hope to see you soon - Hate missing out, but you will always be a part of my life.
Post a Comment