okay, well i don't have a picture of it but i do have witnesses to this super hilarious thing that my precious little Elliana does! It is bizarre and soo crazy but so cute! i just laugh and laugh! Well she is really getting a little personality and just smiles, giggles, coos, opens her mouth when you open yours, etc. etc...so she has really started to realize she has a tongue and she can move it...well yesterday Billy saw her moving her tongue in and out of her mouth...so he started sticking his out like she did...and so just loved it! Anyways...it was really cute so we both were doing it all day with her and all of a sudden she would mirror us as we would do it- she would smile and giggle and then start to do it back to us! We were SHOCKED!! My friend, Brit came over and I was like Brit you have GOT to see this...(honestly I didnt think she would do it again) and she DID IT! Then, today my parents stopped by as they were running errands and I told them and did it and SHE DID IT BACK AGAIN! She did it to my dad and my mom both! It is sooo hilarous! She just LOVES it! It is so funny how we just think the littlest things are so amazing that babies do, but I really do think I should take her to AMERICA'S GOT TALENT...don't you think she would win! I mean come on! How hilarious is that! Well I have had an evening of just reminiscing over these past 2 months and boy did I just get so overwhelmed with JOY, LOVE & GREATFULNESS!!! Tears just streamed down my face as I watched my little baby who is already changing so much and coming out of her newborn stage into a sweet little baby girl! Being a mommy is unreal! I wish I could even begin to describe it! Being a mommy to Elliana is INCREDIBLY AMAZING, and being a mommy to the daughter of my wonderful husband makes it even more UNBELIEVEABLY FABULOUS!!! I just cannot grasp it all! My heart is so full! God is so good! Yes being a mother is a total 24/7 job even with lots of help from daddy, grandparents and friends...you still are the mommy- the food giver, the comfort she knows, the smell she knows, the voice she recognizes most, the person she has bondest with in the womb and oh how great it is, but hard work too! :) I can't imagine my life without her and can't wait to walk life with her as a family...yet how I try to cherish every second, every smile, every cry, every time she wakes me up in the middle of night, every time she nurses, every walk, every look, every beat of her heart and deep breath when she sleeps, every hair do, every bath, every walk, every trip we take to the grocery or the mall or Target (and how different it is with a baby) She has really made me slow down, take each day as it comes, realize how important the little things in life are and just cherish TIME! TIME with her, time with Billy, time with family and friends, time with God, time to enjoy a fresh breath of air, time to enjoy walks, time to enjoy just sitting there holding her all day and knowing that I accomplished what I was supposed to- being a mom to her! How blessed I am to have this little girl in my life! I also want to say THANK YOU to my wonderful husband for taking such good care of me and Elliana during these last 2 months! I could not have gotten on without you! Oh what we have experienced together...having a baby opens up a whole new aspect of your relationship with your spouse! :) Thanks for still loving me through the 9 months, coaching me and being my support during labor, helping me survive in the hospital, providing for both of your girls, loving us both like you have never loved before! Also I want to thank my parents and Billy's parents too! What a JOY it has been to be soo close to all 4 of you guys! We have been so thankful for your support, for staying with us whenever we needed you, your 24/7 helping hands, your calls, your gifts, your meals, your love for us and most importantly for loving Elliana the way you do! She is a very lucky girl to have such incredible grandparents! We are so thankful and have hearts overflowing with love and thanksgiving! Well my little Ellie Rich is waking up and it is time for me to go! Have a BLESSED weekend!
2 comments:
Oh, Ann and Elliana- You had me almost crying with tears of joy as I read and heard your gratitude to the Lord for HIS GOODNESS in His gift of love in Elliana and your husband Billy. What a gift YOU are to all of us also, Ann. We so appreciate the calls, love and support shown by our wonderful children Ben/his family and you and your family now. Mom and Dad E.
Very well put, Ann! You are such a blessing to so many as well! Love you!
Post a Comment