AHHH! You are in my kitchen without me! and that can't be Elianna - she is HUGE!!!! Stop her until I get back to visit. I feel like at this rate she is going to be a teenager in a couple years! AH! Also, cute pink CO horse outfit and beautiful picts of you, her, the whole family -LOVE YOU! MISS YOU! XOXOXOXO
4 comments:
Those are absolutely PRECIOUS!!! Love the basket ones and her little feet with the grass! Ashley is amazing!
I love the picture of Elliana in the basket!!! She is so beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet her!!
AHHH! You are in my kitchen without me! and that can't be Elianna - she is HUGE!!!! Stop her until I get back to visit. I feel like at this rate she is going to be a teenager in a couple years! AH! Also, cute pink CO horse outfit and beautiful picts of you, her, the whole family -LOVE YOU! MISS YOU! XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment