It was fun to see new pics up! :) Sounds like a great trip. I'm sure you guys had fun. It's great that you got to hang out with the girls too. Ashley's pictures are really good too! I can't believe how big Elliana is getting. :) Cute!
Well, thanks Miss Elliana, Ann and Grandma for such a wonderful trip enjoyed. That Elliana is just so precious to us and we are so thankful to live close to watch her change every day. Love you and thanks for the pictures. Grammy E.
So great to see new pictures! I look forward to talking to you Ann and catching up. It's been too long :) It looks like life as a mom is treating you well...never thought otherwise ;) Love to you all!!
Hi Clarks! It's your long, lost friends, John and Kim! It's been FOREVER since we've talked! We are so excited for your wonderful, new baby. She looks absolutely precious! You 3 seem so happy! Ann, I would love to talk sometime. Hopefully we can get in touch in the near future as we have some exciting news to share. : )!!! Take care of yourselves and your beautiful Elliana! lots of love....
4 comments:
It was fun to see new pics up! :) Sounds like a great trip. I'm sure you guys had fun. It's great that you got to hang out with the girls too. Ashley's pictures are really good too! I can't believe how big Elliana is getting. :) Cute!
Well, thanks Miss Elliana, Ann and Grandma for such a wonderful trip enjoyed. That Elliana is just so precious to us and we are so thankful to live close to watch her change every day. Love you and thanks for the pictures. Grammy E.
So great to see new pictures! I look forward to talking to you Ann and catching up. It's been too long :) It looks like life as a mom is treating you well...never thought otherwise ;) Love to you all!!
Hi Clarks! It's your long, lost friends, John and Kim! It's been FOREVER since we've talked! We are so excited for your wonderful, new baby. She looks absolutely precious! You 3 seem so happy! Ann, I would love to talk sometime. Hopefully we can get in touch in the near future as we have some exciting news to share. : )!!!
Take care of yourselves and your beautiful Elliana!
lots of love....
Post a Comment