Well I couldn't sleep sooo....I got up and decided to update you on the nursery...my wonderful husband has worked sooo hard on making it perfect for his little princess! He has painted, put up crown molding and bead board, he hung a chandelier and put a dimmer switch on it, redid his grandparents old pie box that turned out just beautiful and I can't THANK HIM enough!! I am so incredibly blessed first by Billy- the incredible husband and best friend he is to me and the amazing daddy I know he will be to our baby girl! Secondly by our wonderful parents and family and thirdly by so many amazing friends who have shown so much support, prayer and encouragement!!
Hope you enjoy visiting Baby Clark's Nursery....waiting for her to arrive, as we all so anxiously are! :)
3 comments:
You guys are awesome. Nice work, Billy,
So fun to see the pictures and I especially enjoyed seeing the GREAT picture of Nate and Kara in the comments...YEAH! Great work, Billy and Ann...thanks for the update. Praying for you, Mom E.
ummmm....the nursery is freaking amazing. Does she need a roommate? I am available...
Post a Comment