Tuesday, May 20, 2008

36 weeks and counting




Well we are all getting quite anxious and excited and very tired! Our little girl is growing quickly and moving around ALL the time! She gets hiccups a couple times a day which I heard that is a good sign for a STRONG and HEALTHY baby- So PRAISE GOD!!

I go to the doctor this Thursday to start my weekly visits...not too many more to go! HOPEFULLY! I am feeling SOOO ready to meet her! I know everyone says be patient because once she is here she will be here FOREVER...I am enjoying (or trying to) the last few weeks of pregnancy but it does get more uncomfortable each day...and I am just so excited to meet this little girl that God has so graciously placed in our lives!!

What a privilege we have to be her mommy and daddy...it is such an amazing feeling that I can't even try to explain...one of those things that you just don't truly grasp until you are in that position I guess! Billy and I have the nursery pretty much done besides her name and the pictures we will add of her when she comes...that is Billy's job the week we bring her home! I will update the pictures soon (Billy totally redid his grandparents old pie box and it looks super and he put up a beautiful chandelier and put a dimmer switch in) He has worked sooo very hard and I just sit in their with tears coming down my face as I just picture her in her crib, etc! It is such a beautiful little girls room if I must say!

We have been so busy (too busy to take pictures of my getting bigger) The only ones we have are quite funny...we had a little pool party with some friends and got some comparing Billy and my bellies...so it is a bare belly (sorry if unappropriate) but a funny picture! Anyways, will keep you all posted again on Thursday after our doctor appointment!

Thanks for your prayers, calls, cards, emails, comments and loads of love and support!
Billy, Ann & Baby Clark

No comments: