Here we are at 32 weeks 54 DAYS TO GO! We went to the doctor this week and our little girl is extremely healthy! She is average on size and has a strong heart beat! Mommy started feeling some contractions (which the doctor said is normal and good) this week! So crazy it is getting so close! We cannot wait to meet our precious little girl!
Thanks for your continued prayers!
5 comments:
congratulations again, you look great, we are so excited for you and Billy! :)
I love your haircut! It looks so cute. :) Glad to hear my little niece is healthy and doing great. You look fantastic too! :) Congrats and good job to Billy too! Love you all.
I second that comment above -- your haircut is super cute, Ann. YOu look like you are doing well and feeling great. I'm sure you are getting so excited! :)
Awwww this picture is great! I have been waiting for some updates. Can't wait for Saturday and really can't wait to meet baby!
I love the hair! You look beautiful and glowing, you mommy-to-be :)
Post a Comment