More pictures our on its way! But we have had zero time...will update more, share delivery stories, etc.! Hope you enjoy!
Great G-pa (Papaw) even got to visit! What a special thing!

One of my dearest friends Joy...we have been pregnant together with both of mine (its her 4th)

Look at all these cookies! Thanks Mimi Kerkhof! I really enjoyed them! (too many of them)

Checkin out the world!

We love you Brit! You are such a special and wonderful friend!

Nana E loving on Emersyn Rose!!

I'M A BIG SISTER!!

Lots of love!

Elliana is already such a GREAT helper and a good big sister!

Me and my little munchkin girl!

Elliana came 1st thing in the morning and was excited to see Daddy 1st, then Emersyn, then mommy...and when she saw her big sister presents she was even more thrilled! She did GREAT!

2nd morning at the hospital!

Words just can't describe the 1st time you get to hold your new baby! Thank you God!

Papa brought Mommy flowers and couldn't wait to hold his 3rd babygirl

We love Nana C soo much!

We love Nana E soo much too!

The family who represented at the hospital! We are so thankful for you all!

First time Nana E gets to hold her 4th grandbaby

Gotta love babies feet!

Lots of curly black hair!

And the gang comes to see Emersyn Rose for the 1st time!

A mommy filled with JOY!

Love at first sight!

Happy happy daddy!

Still a big baby for being 2 weeks early!

Uncle J, Aunt Mandee and Cousin Adeline drove from Auburn for the big event!

Adeline came to see me and gave me some love!

This is the man who did this to me! Funny how I still love him to death! :)

2 of the greatest nurses! We had a lot of fun but then they left!

Water broke...no pain really..just getting impatient as we wait for our room! :)

4 comments:
Congratulations! We are SO VERY happy for you! You will love having 2! It's wonderful!
You have a beautiful family! Emersyn Rose is absolutely precious!
YAY!!! : )
Congratulations on your beautiful new baby.
Hi Ann ! It's so good to see the pictures. I can't wait to see more ! I hope you're doing better & getting a little rest. I hope Emersyn is doing better, as well.
I know you have LOTS to do, but I was curious how you came up w/ the name for Emersyn. I remember reading how you decided on Elliana's name & the meaning's of each of her names. I was hoping you might be able to write the same about Emersyn's name. (I hope you haven't done that already & I missed it somewhere). :-)
Take care of everyone.
Love, Jackie
Congrats! It's fun to see pictures from the first few hours of Emersyn's life. Glad she is doing better and can't wait to meet her next week. Love you!
Post a Comment