Our 2nd day we went to the Children's Museum....there was some fun things for Elliana to do, especially dress up like her daddy and pretend she was a firefighter!
"I'll be your driver daddy...just can you get my some pink turn out gear?"
Here we go! Water's on! Watch out!!
Now we are grocery shopping...Elliana picked up a huge steak, a can of something, bag of mangos and of course a WHOLE birthday cake! She was so cute in there! She checked out herself...it's amazing what they observe just going to the real grocery store with you!
Doing what her great g-pa Ringenberg did best! Wish he was here so he could meet Elliana!
"Daddy, can I have one yet?"
Yelling...anyone there? on the boat!
Look at me guys...playing the drums! She was camera while doing this too! She loved it!
This is ED...the biggest kid ever! If you look close on the ground you can see us!
Ready for another fun day!
1 comment:
Dear Ann,
I am so overwhelmed seeing you and your family - I really cannot find any words to express my joy :)!
Please send me your current email-adress - I tried to write to the old ones without any luck....
Looking forward to hear from you, I miss you!
Much blessings,
Maren
Post a Comment