Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fun times!

We have been doing so many fun things lately and almost all outside b/c it has been so nice! Well actaully a little too hot for spring...but it is nice in the evenings and gets a little cool....we LOVE to be outdoors and so thankful for all the parks, fountains, and fun things to do outside so close to us!

Resting after cleaning the back porch with mommy...we had to put our suits on because we got wet!
The Clark girls!!
Just hanging out!
Playing at Suwanee Town Center fountains!


Going to the park with Addison! We love to play together!
Mommy went on a girls trip to Nashville and daddy took me to the Gwinnett Braves game...my 1st baseball game! We had a fun time together!
One of our weekly playdates! My friends Wyatt and Hank!

Getting comfy cozy out back on our porch after dinner!

Daddy took me on a wagon ride and it relaxed me so much I feel asleep!
A fun family and friends evening at our park...we had a picnic and got Ritas! I love to wrap up in a blanket and roll around!
Playing with my good friend Jensen! I like to play with his toys too!

2 comments:

Ben and Erin said...

I wondered if you were ever going to blog again. :) Great pictures and updates. It was fun to see what you all have been up too--definitely staying busy. It was fun to see you in some pics too. You are a cute pregnant girl. :) Looks like Elliana had a great Easter with lots of celebrating! Love you guys!

Nate said...

I love all these pictures! awesome. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you some time... more tubing please!conheam