Saturday, April 24, 2010

Easter Day!

Opening another Easter basket...this is like Christmas! Thank you Nana and Papa C!
My favorite dog...Bailey!
Just relaxing from such a big day!
Playing with all my new toys!!
My 3rd Easter Egg hunt (besides the ones we do every day at home when Elliana asks..."hide eggies please" she loves it!)
These have some yummy chocolates too! WOW! I like these eggs!
I found a yellow one!
Spending some time with mommy! (I can't tell you how much I am enjoying being a mommy! Elliana is one of my life's greatest joys and I am overwhelmed knowing that God is blessing our family with another precious baby girl so soon!)
Taking a wagon ride in daddy's wagon when he was a little boy!
Happy Easter Nana C!
Aunt Amy and big preggo lady! ahhah!
Not too excited about having to pose with my Easter basket 1st! But it does show my beautiful Easter dress...thank you Nana C!
Before church the doorbell rang and mommy said it was the Easter Bunny...so I went to go see and there was an Easter basket filled with goodies just for me! (this was a tradition that Ann's parents always did with her and Ben even after we knew it wasn't really the easter bunny and it is fun to carry it on to our family)

2 comments:

tjessenburg said...

HOW CUTE- thanks for the update...Nana E.

john, kimberly, ila, will and ruby lou said...

Ann, you look amazing, your daughter is so, very PRECIOUS, and it looks like you have been enjoying life to the fullest!

Thanks for the pictures! It's so fun to see a glimpse of your life!

Love and miss you!