Saturday, April 24, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt at Nana & Papa E's Place

We got to see the Easter Bunny and have another Easter Egg Hunt at Nana & Papa E's clubhouse where they live! It was so much fun and I loved seeing the Easter Bunny! I hopped with him and I especially liked her pink boa! I got lots of eggs with yummy candy in them then went to open my easter basket at nana and papa's house! We had a special day!

Sitting on one of my favorite toys at Nana and Papa's..the big monkey while nana is reading me an Easter book!
Loving on my monkey!! :)
I think my Easter basket is full enough!
Picture with the Easter Bunny!
The Easter Bunny came to see me! :) He was making me laugh!

1 comment:

tjessenburg said...

Love her smiles...thanks for the pictures and updates...Love and Prayers, Nana and Papa E.