This weekend we went to visit cousin Adeline for her Baby Dedication! We got to stay in a hotel room with Aunt Amy, and dog Bailey (which Elliana LOVED!!) as daddy had to work! We really did have so much fun! We got to see lots of family and friends! And we ate some yummy yummy food that Aunt Mandee made for a big brunch on Sunday! I had so much fun playing with Bailey, Adeline and of course all of Adeline's toys! (thanks cousin for sharing)
Dont I look beautiful?!?!?
More bracelets please!
Trying to give Adda one!
This is what I came out in...I found these and put them on all by myself...everyone cracked up!
Papa and Nana C with Cousin Adeline! You look so pretty Adda (that is what I call her)
My first night sleeping in a big girl bed (blow up bed) in a hotel room and it went really well!
Trying to get Bailey to play with me! She was sleeping!
Look guys I found an Eagle! :) WAR EAGLE!! We stayed in the Auburn Conference Center Hotel, so there were eagles and tigers everywhere!
Loving on Baileys doll!
Mommy can I sleep with Bailey?
1 comment:
How cute and fun to see her with all the necklaces...we are so thankful for such joy in children that God gave you children...congratulations to darling Adeline...and her cute and precious cousin, Elliana, Grammy E.
Post a Comment