Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Why we love our park!

1. Beautiful and so close
2. Big open spots for our new little walker to explore and walk all around
3. RITA'S...yeah, who do you think ate almost the whole thing...Elliana!!
4. Fun Family Enviornment




2 comments:

Ben and Erin said...

Wow! You really got caught up on the blogging! :) Fun to see updated pics and hear what's going on with you guys. Sounds like it's been a busy couple of weeks. So fun that Elliana is really off and walking now. I loved when Clare was able to walk--it was so nice. Anyway, I can't believe how fast she's growing up too. I can't wait to see pics from the bday party next weekend. What a cutie!

Heather Seaman said...

I just looked through all of your pictures again. I hate missing out on so much. It was so great to talk to you. You look and sound beautiful. I love you girl.