1. She is NONSTOP! Always on the go!
2. Last Wednesday she started taking some steps, and everyday she is doing it more and more- SO FUN! (yet a little sad as she is getting so big)
3. She went swimming for the 1st time and LOVED it! (pictures to come later)
4. She has about 15 different "tricks" she does and it is so fun! (Bounce, Dance, Touch your head, Reach Up High, etc.)
5. She is the JOY of our life - smiling, giggling, "happy" screaming, babbling, playing, hugging, kissing, and loving 99% of the time!
We are so blessed!
My favorite thing to do in the morning is open up my cupboard door and crawl in...
I am getting a little bigger and it is getting harder to fit!
I guess I'll have to sit down now!
So FUN!!
Having a playdate with my friend Hannah!
4 comments:
Annie,
I can't believe it! Lil Cuz is BIG. A little lady... She's all grown up. My goodness.... I didn't think it would happen so quick. Hate the fun firsts we've missed! Looking forward to spending time with y'all. We love you and can't WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON!
Love,
Amanda
ann she is sooo cute! gosh i cant wait to meet her! :) it was soooooo good catching up with you on saturday....i miss you so much! lets not let that much time go by again, k? love you! tell Billy hi and give that precious girl of yours a big smooch!
love,
keebs
ANN - she's soooo big and keeps getting cuter and cuter! Oh my goodness...she's grown SO MUCH since I saw her in Feb!! WOW - she's almost a year old now! Love you guys...talk to you soon! Love the pics!
SO good to be home after our Open Doors travel...loved the pictue of her in the cupboard...can't wait to see her in person. LOVE you all, Grammy E. So grateful to the Lord for such precious and cute grand children...thanks, Lord.
Post a Comment